Exhibitors / Vendors
Space at the Texas Latino Pride Festival is available for $300. Vendors are encouraged to operate during the entire Festival. Hours of operation are from 1:00 pm to 8:00 pm.
The following will be required to be a food vendor at Texas Latino Pride:
- Texas Latino Pride Festival will give priority to food vending booths, but certain food trucks will be accepted. The food truck must be aesthetically pleasing and in good working order.
- Food vendors must have a valid permit from the Health Department. Out of town food vendors are welcome to apply and must obtain a temporary Health Permit.
- Food vendors must carry liability insurance. No alcoholic beverages may be sold out of food booths/trucks.
Texas Latino Pride will offer 10 X 10 booths to vendors to sell original and unique wares. Booth space is available for $250 ($150 for Non-Profit). Vendors are encouraged to operate during the entirety of the festival. Hours of operation are from 1:00pm to 8:00pm.
The following will be requirements to sell items at the festival:
- High quality products, either handmade or unique and beautiful. Artisans and crafts people are highly encouraged to apply.
- Booth space is limited to a single story 10 X 10 (if larger, please contact us). The booth may operate in a tent, but it is not a requirement.
Booths will NOT be allowed to sell the following items:
- Merchandise that promotes hate
- Alcoholic beverages
- The booth must be aesthetically pleasing and decorated; booths that evoke creativity will be given special consideration
- Electricity will be provided by Texas Latino Pride operations for an additional $50 fee; vendors must provide their own in-booth lighting.
To apply to be a Texas Latino Pride vendor, please send an email to info@TexasLatinoPride.com